Wave soldering machine HWE-350
1. The solder pot is made of casting iron which is low cost.
2. High performance of soldering results.
3. New appearance design which is look better
4. Lead free process,high precision,high quality.
5. Win 7 operating system which is easy to control and use.It is very hommization.Interface of Chinese / English language changeable.
6. Energy saving which is very friendly to environment.
Wave soldering HWE-350 Description:
Analysis and solution of common defects in wave soldering
1. Connection of solder joints between component feet
Reason: bridging even wave soldering tin is a common defect, the component pin spacing close or wave instability are likely to lead to bridging even tin, possible reasons are as follows, the welding temperature is set too low, welding time is too short, after completion of welding time drop too fast, small amount of flux spraying. In this case, to check whether the wave and confirm the welding coordinates are correct, we can improve by improving the welding temperature or preheating temperature, improving the welding time, increasing the fall time and improving the spraying amount of flux
2. The height of tin on the solder surface of the circuit board is not up to reuirement.
Reason: for more than two products, this is also a common defect. Generally speaking, large metal components, such as power modules, etc., because they are mostly connected with the grounding pin, heat dissipation is more difficult to solder, and of course, the standard of tin height will be relaxed accordingly. In addition to the low temperature of welding, less flux of flux and low wave height, the height of the tin is not enough. The problems can be solved by improving the preheating and welding temperature and spraying some flux.
3. The height of the front component in the over wave soldering of the PCB.
Reason:If the element is too light or wave elevation, the wave will impact the element to the floating height, or when the plug-in component is not inserted, the track speed will be too fast or unstable, which will cause the component to raise askew. The jigs can be made to press the original, and the heat or welding temperature of the fixture may be increased because of the heat absorption of the fixture. Recommended reading: bad reasons for the production of solder again.
4. There are holes in the line plate after the wave soldering
Reason:The component pin is too short to extend the hole or the cross section of the component pin is not oxidized to the tin, and the flux can be added.