In-line selective fluxing sprayer
· Adopts the high speed-frequency switch and advanced time-control mode to ensure the high precision fluxing results;
· PWM flux flow control;
· Spraying dot to dot or line spraying on the PCB's any area which is setting according to the customer's requirements;
· Non-stop PCB conveying in the transportation rail to speed up the production throughout;
· Image program with easy operations;
· X-Y platform for the nozzle movement with stepper motor ( optional: servo control);
· PLC + HMI control system + PC control;
· Adopts the fiber optic correlation sensor to make the count more accurate.
Standard nozzle: Japan Lumina ST-6
Optional: high frequency and high precision.
Friendly interface and easy image program
Flux level alarm and automatic supplying.
Fluxing platform with X-Y direction to have accurate position solution.
Min. PCB size
L→R / R→ L
PCB upper space
PCB lower space
PCB conveyor angle
PCB information import method
Image or coordinates manually input
Nozzle switching frequency
High-frequency and precision Nozzle