Reflow Soldering with air 6 zones
HB Automation Advantages
HB Automation is a comprehensive supplier in the SMT market to provide our customer with a wide range of the most innovative and reliable types of SMT equipment including Reflow oven.
• with 6 zones model, with thermal accuracy of ±1˚C,
• produces a ΔT of ±2°C across.
• blowers and solder pot - 2 on all other parts.
• Best in the industry warranty – 5 years for the heaters,
• More standard features than any other oven available in the market
Number of heating zones
Top 6+ bottom 6
Length of heating zones
Number of cooling zones
Top 1 Forced air cooling
8 mm Aluminum alloy plates
10M2/min *2 channel exhaust
Power supply requirements
3 phase,380V 50/60Hz (optional: 3 phase,220V 50/60V)
Normal Power consumption
Temp. setting range
Room temperature to300°C
Temperature control method
PID Close loop control +SSR Driving
Temperature control precision
+/- 1.0 °C
Temperature deviation on PCB
+/- 1.5°C ( by HB test standard )
Max. PCB width
Range of rail width
Top/Bottom clearance of PCB: 25mm
L to R ( Optional R to L )
PCB transmission method
Chain + Mesh
300mm /min-2000mm / min
Auto-lubrication + Manual-lubrication
Full N2 system, Center support system ,KIC RPI reflow process inspection ,Dual lane
• 6 zones model HS-0601
• Combination pin chain and mesh belt conveyors
• Flux collection system
• Windows 7. Operator interface
• 5 years for the heaters, blowers and solder pot - 2 on all other parts.
• UPS power supply equipped
• Center support, auto width control, Nitrogen system provided (optional)
The cooling configuration recycles the filtered air or N2 back to the oven chamber reducing thermal loss while getting better flux reclamation.
• Two powerful fans force recirculated cooled air into the cooling zone
• Total cooling length:900mm
• Filtration system is easily accessible for quick maintenance and Easy access to cooling panels for quick maintenance.
Q: Can you make the customized product according to different application?
A: Yes, we can. Our engineers have a lot experience in design customized products for Flextronics, Continental, HUAWEI.
Q: Things to Know
A: When dealing with reflow soldering there are some things to know which usually are not needed when hand soldering with an iron.
If you have a lot of components to be soldered in many PCBs during more than one day, always use an ESD safe sealed bag and keep them in it, with the indicator and the desiccant. If you have some sensible components sitting in a box for more than a few days you should try to let the moisture in it evaporate gently before attempting any reflow.
HB comes with a preprogrammed desiccant profile to keep the components at 125°C for 60/90 minutes.
Even so keep in mind that this is not an ideal process and that micro fractures could be forming.