Convection Air Reflow Soldering 10 zones
HB Automation Advantages
HB Automation is a comprehensive supplier in the SMT market to provide our customer with a wide range of the most innovative and reliable types of SMT equipment including Reflow oven. PCB assemblies to 610 mm wide with a throughput that can keep pace with high-volume production.
• with 6 zones model, with thermal accuracy of ±1˚C,
• produces a ΔT of ±2°C across.
• Best in the industry warranty – 5 years for the heaters,
• More standard features than any other oven available in the market
Number of heating zones
Top 10+bottom 10
Length of heating zones (mm)
Number of cooling zones
Top 2 Forced air cooling
8 mm Aluminum alloy plates
10M2/min *2 channel exhaust
Power supply requirements
3 phase,380V 50/60Hz (optional: 3 phase,220V 50/60V)
Normal Power consumption
Temp. setting range
Room temperature to 300°C
Temperature control method
PID Close loop control +SSR Driving
Temperature control precision
+/- 1.0 °C
Temperature deviation on PCB
+/- 1.5°C ( by HB test standard )
Single buckle for preventing board jammed
Max. PCB width
400mm ( Optional 610mm )
Range of rail width
50mm -400mm (optional 50mm -610mm )
Top/Bottom clearance of PCB : 25mm
L to R ( Optional R to L )
PCB transmission method
Chain + Mesh
300mm /min-2000mm / min
Auto-lubrication + Manual-lubrication
Full N2 system, Center support system ,KIC RPI reflow process inspection ,Dual lane
• 10 zones model HS-1002
• Guaranteed Lead Free process ready
• 300ºC high temperature processing capabilities
• 5 years warranty for the heaters, blowers and solder pot - 2 year on all other parts.
• UPS power supply equipped
• Dual lane conveyor with independent speed control( Optional)
• Center support, auto width control, Nitrogen system provided (optional)
1. Efficient power design and heat management system greatly improves energy savings while lowering carbon emissions.
2. Center support system for preventing the deformation of PCB board puzzle (Optional)
Q: What is the main advantage of your reflow oven?
A: Nice profile,and energy saving. easily profile changeover, and good for high volume production. Friendly software system. Very efficient flux management system.
Q: Hot and Cold Spot
A: If you get unsoldered pads but you are already hitting peak temperature try to make your profile last a little longer for every phase (while keeping it inside the maximum limits). This is usually enough to have the entire board heat mostly at the same temperature.
A convection fan may help in spreading the heat with more uniformity: if your oven have one make some experiments turning it on for one or more phases of your profile.
Check the tray you are using to sit the PCB inside the oven. The standard toaster oven tray (simply made with steel bars) sometimes absorbs too much heat and you get cold strips where the PCB come in contact with the tray bars. If this is your case build another tray with some steel mesh or try to raise the PCB from the tray with some metal spacers.
When designing your board keep in mind that large ground planes absorb much more heat and inertia may cause the pins sitting directly on these planes to overshoot. If you have such problems do not put your pads directly over these planes. Instead connect them with short tracks and eventually try to use thermal reliefs.