Zones Reflow Oven for Nitrogen
HB Automation Advantages
HB Automation have made one of our customers' main production challenges as our own: guaranteeing the highest productivity at the lowest manufacturing cost.
• with thermal accuracy of ±1˚C,
• produces a ΔT of ±2°C across .
• heating and cooling advances deliver up to 40% reduction in nitrogen and electrical consumption.
Machine dimensions (L*W*H)
Numbers of heating zone
8 zone ( top and bottom)
Lengths of heating zone
Numbers of cooling zone
3 zone ( top and bottom)
10 CBM/ min *2
Flux collection system
3 Phase, 380V 50/60 Hz ( Optional: 480V,400V)
Normal power consumption
Temperature setting range
Room temperature to 300'C
Temperature control method
PID Close loop control + SSR driving
Temperature control precision
Temperature deviation on PCB
Forced air cooling ( Optional: Water-chiller)
Process data and status storage （80GB)
Temperature abnormal alarm
Board dropped alarm
Standard (Tower light and Buzzer)
subjection integrated type
singled buckle ( Optional: Double buckle)
50mm to 400mm ( single lane,optional: 460mm,610mm)
Top/ bottom clearance of boards: 25mm
L to R/ ( Optional: R to L)
Fixed rail side
Front rail Fixed
Conveyor speed range
300 – 20000mm/min
Chain + mesh as standard ( Optional: Chain+ center support system)
Automatic ( standard)
Full nitrogen system
Nitrogen hermetic configuration, nitrogen flow meter, water chiller, oxygen analyzer ( PPM control: 300-1000PPM, 18—20m³/hr,single lane oven)
Center support system
Unique retractable, special parking position with Maximum flexible
Water chiller cooling
Dual lane conveyor
Conveyor width: Min.50mm*50mm in each lane, Max.300mm*300mm in each lane;Rail 1and Rail 4 are fixed; Rail2 and Rail 3 are adjustable;
Dual lane dual speed
Independent conveyor speed in each lane
Dual lane dual center support
Independent conveyor speed of chain and center support system in each lane
• 8 zones model TP-0803
• Motorized width adjust (optional: PC control width adjustment)
• Flux collection system
• Windows 7. Operator interface
• 5 years for the heaters, blowers and solder pot - 2 on all other parts.
• Automatic edge rail lubrication system
• UPS power supply equipped
• Dual lane conveyor with independent speed control( Optional)
• Center support, auto width control, Nitrogen system provided (optional)
1.The TP-0803 has 2 ramp-up zones, 4 soaking zones, 2 reflow zones, and 3 cooling zones.
2. Efficient power design and heat management system greatly improves energy savings while lowering carbon emissions.
• Power savings of 15 to 20 %, due to large aluminum alloy heat plates.
• Double insulation around the body prevents heat loss
• New and improved highly effective exhaust design with piping in each zone to extract flux.
Q: What is your normal lead time?
A: For standard machine, our lead time is 3 weeks. Customized product may be a little longer.
Q: What is your normal package?
A: Plywood crate and vacuum packing.
Q: What is the standard warranty for HB Automation's machine?
A: HB Automation provides 5 years warranty for the heaters and motors in the reflow oven and wave soldering machine and all the other any parts are available to enjoy 2 years warranty.
Q: Reflow Process:
Flux solvent are evaporated during this phase and your board is quickly brought to a little bit more than half reflow temperature
Solvents evaporation completes during this phase. Flux starts its deoxidizing action on parts to be joined and board is kept to an almost stable temperature for a certain amount of time to minimize thermal gradient
In the blue zone there is the actual melting of the alloy which forms the mechanical/electrical joint
A quick cooling would be desirable to create finer grain structure and stronger joint. This is actually not always possible with toaster ovens where there are no exhaust/cooling fans. All you can do is simply open the oven's door and wait until the temperature is low enough.